Monday, March 25, 2013

My weekend

Goofing around with some glasses at the theatre

Here are some pics from the weekend. On Friday my friends and I stayed at our theatre after the show and spend some good time together. I hadn’t seen some of them in a while so it was nice to catch up.

Tässä hieman kuvia viikonlopulta. Perjantaina jäin esityksen jälkeen istumaan iltaa teatterille ystävieni kanssa. Joitakin heistä en ollut nähnyt vähään aikaan ja oli ihana vaihtaa kuulumisia.

Saturday night's outfit, Dress – H&M / Belt – Forever 21

On Saturday I went from one party to another and had a lot of fun. My cousin celebrated her birthday and my musician friend threw a party for her new baby cat. How sweet! 
I’m a total animal lover, always been and always will be.

Lauantaina kävin kaksissa bileissä. Serkkuni vietti synttäreitään ja muusikkoystäväni oli järjestänyt juhlat kissallensa. Ne oli semmoset oikeat kissanristiäiset, aika ihanaa. 
Mä oon aina ollut tosi eläinrakas ihminen.

My cousin had made some amazing food and good punch

Enjoying some sparkling wine on the floor /
 Random but cool picture from the night

a little drunk but very happy girl hanging in a hammock

These are the last shots from the night. Not long from that 
I was sleeping like a baby. Overall Saturday was fun!

Tässä illan viimeiset kuvatEipä kestänyt tosta kauaa, 
kun olin jo nukkumassa. Oli tosi hauska lauantai.

Because of Palm Sunday I got this insane looking Easter bunny /
I finally watched The Notebook

 On Sunday I felt like I wanted watch a movie so I went to a movie rental shop and chose The NotebookI watch a lot of movies but I don’t know why I hadn't seen this one before. I’m glad I watched it. I was so full of love afterwards that I just wanted smile.

Sunnuntaina halusin käydä vuokraamassa leffan ja päädyin The Notebookiin. En tiedä miksen ollut nähnyt kyseistä elokuvaa aikaisemmin, vaikka oonkin tosi kova kattomaan leffoja. 
Oon tyytyväinen, että katsoin sen. Se oli ihana hyvänmielen leffa. 
Mulle jäi siitä hupsu rakkausolo ja hymyilytti vaan koko illan.


2 comments:

  1. Sulla on aivan ihana blogi,tyyli,hiukset- Kaikki!! Mikä sun instagram-nicki on?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, ihanasti sanottu! Mut löytää instagramista blogin nimellä :)

      Delete