Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome to my closet !

Faux fur coat – Urban Outfitters

Today I got a package from Urban Outfitters. 
There was this perfect purr coat! It’s going to keep me warm this winter.

Sain tänään paketin Urban Outfittersiltä, 
jossa oli tämä pörröinen ihanuus! Tää lämmittää mua tänä talvena.


Shoes - Dinsko

On Monday I bought these cool shoes. They are comfortable and I like the shape.
 I love heels and these shoes have perfect casual ones.

Welcome to my closet you beautiful pieces of clothing!

Sorry if the title made you think that I was going to show what’s in my closet. 
Don’t worry. I’ll make that post soon.

Nää kengät ostin maanantaina. Ne on tosi miellyttävät jalassa ja kivan muotoiset. Rakastan korkoja ja näissä on just mukavan arkiset korot.

Tervetuloa vaatekaappini ihanat uutukaiset!

Pahoittelen, jos otsikko antoi ymmärtää, että pääsette kurkkaamaan vaatekaappini sisältöön. Ei hätää! Kyllä te vielä pääsette, sillä teen semmoisen jutun pian.

 ♥
bloglovin’         instagram         youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment