Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy to be here


It’s good to be here. 
I’ve been relaxing and not doing much at all. 
The weather has been beautiful and warm and I’ve been enjoying the sun.

However I already got part in theatre activities in here. 
This afternoon I’m going to be helping with auditions for a new 
production in Asheville City Theatre. That’ll be fun!

I haven’t taken a lot of pictures yet but here are some:

Täällä on hyvä olla. 
Oon rentoutunut, enkä tehnyt juurikaan mitään ihmeellistä. 
Sää on ollut ihanan lämmin ja oon nautiskellut auringosta.

Oon jo kuitenkin ehtinyt lähteä mukaan paikalliseen teatteritoimintaan. 
Tänään iltapäivällä meen auttamaan uuden produktion aukkareissa 
Asheville City Theatre:en. Siitä tulee varmasti hauskaa!

En oo ottanut vielä kovin paljoo kuvia, mutta tässä on joitain:


Good breakfast everyday


At downtown Asheville

Cute grocery store / Fresh baby tomatoes

My new friend Stella Luna



No comments:

Post a Comment