Thursday, September 25, 2014

Where am I ?


I’m now enjoying my time in Asheville, North Carolina. 
I have been here many times before because my American family lives here and 
I have friends here. I love this place. It’s surrounded by big beautiful mountains 
and gorgeous nature. This is the best time of the year to be here because the 
leaves are now starting to turn their color to all sorts of red and orange.

Nautiskelen tällä hetkellä lomastani Ashevillessa, Pohjois-Carolinassa. 
Oon käynyt täällä elämäni aikana monta kertaa, koska mun Amerikan perhe 
asuu täällä ja mulla on täällä ystäviä. Rakastan tätä paikkaa. Aluetta ympäröi kauniit vuoret ja mieletön luonto. Nyt on paras aika vuodesta olla täällä, 
koska puiden lehdet vaihtavat pian värinsä upeasti oranssin 
ja punaisen eri sävyihin.


I have also lived here from August 2010 to June 2011. 
That was one of the best years of my life.

Oon asunut täällä vähän alle vuoden elokuusta 2010 heinäkuuhun 2011. 
Vuosi oli yksi mun elämän parhaista.


This is a perfect environment to create. 
I love the fact that I can play my ukulele in the sun. 
I have now already done some writing; short stories and song lyrics.

Tää on täydellinen ympäristö luomiselle. 
Musta on ihanaa, että voin soittaa ukuleleani auringossa. 
Oon ehtinyt keskittyä täällä kirjoittamiseen; oon työstänyt novelleja 
ja laulujen sanoja.



It’s also such a beautiful environment to take pictures! 
That’s something that I just love.

Tää on myös täydellinen ympäristö kuvaamiseen. 
Siitä mä todella nautin täällä.


And when it comes to food…. Everything is so amazing in here! 
My favorite things to eat are the home made treats 
that are made by the people I know.

Ruoka täällä on aivan mielettömän hyvää! 
Kaikkein mieluiten mutustelen ystävieni valmistamia herkkuaterioita.


Downtown Asheville is beautiful, especially in the evenings when you can hear music everywhere and see beautiful lights and lots of people. The atmosphere is just so nice and there are also a lot of great places to eat really delicious food.

Ashevillen keskusta on kaunis, etenkin iltaisin, kun musiikkia kuulee joka kujalla
 ja kaikkialla näkee kauniita valoja ja paljon ihmisiä. Tunnelma on mukava ja keskustasta löytyy monia hyviä paikkoja, mistä saa herkullista syötävää.


This is where I worked with this post: 
On a beautiful front porch in the late afternoon sun.

Tätä kirjoitusta työstin tällä kauniilla kuistilla iltapäivän auringossa.


Kisses to all!

Pusuja kaikille!


No comments:

Post a Comment